How to skin face and neck? Anyone has recommendations on facelift?

Zoey0909

Hi mummies, can someone share any tips on how to slim face, chin and neck? If consider face lift, what is the cost in spore and any ecommendations?

I go to FIL they have face slimming whereby its like 'burnig off fats' using their machine.

effective for me and I go for maintenance monthly as I tend to put on easily at cheeks.

Have anyone heard abt ultralift? (I think that's what it is called) I saw on today papers previously .... think it's available at nuclinic at paragon. I check and it cost 3.5k....

That is not a true facelift. I was in the line before I became a SAHM.

One of the most effective skin lifting non surgical treatment is Ulthera.

Have anyone heard abt ultralift? (I think that's what it is called) I saw on today papers previously .... think it's available at nuclinic at paragon. I check and it cost 3.5k....

A year ago, I had a facelift at Colin Tham Plastic Surgery. Up until now, the good results are still okay and hasn't changed much. There's no sign of sagging; my face still feels firm and glowing. Well for the price, I think it depends on what kind of facelift procedure you will undergo. Better book a consultation, Dr Tham will recommend the best facelift procedure for you.

Back