Confinement nanny to recommend

plantingmint

Hi all, helping my confinement nanny to post here. I’m currently doing my confinement with her and she is looking for jobs from April 2022 onwards.

So far my confinement is a breeze with her as she takes care of my newborn well and cooks well for our family. This leaves me a lot of time to recover well and spend time with my first born. She also cooks food that is well thought out for my recovery. She’s very pro breastfeeding and is a gentle, quiet person. Not naggy or judgemental and she settled quickly into my home.

Would highly recommend her. You can contact Auntie Yu Lian at +60193509949 or 84232348. Or PM me if you’ve any questions.

Hi all, helping my confinement nanny to post here. I’m currently doing my confinement with her and she is looking for jobs from April 2022 onwards.

So far my confinement is a breeze with her as she takes care of my newborn well and cooks well for our family. This leaves me a lot of time to recover well and spend time with my first born. She also cooks food that is well thought out for my recovery. She’s very pro breastfeeding and is a gentle, quiet person. Not naggy or judgemental and she settled quickly into my home.

Would highly recommend her. You can contact Auntie Yu Lian at +60193509949 or 84232348. Or PM me if you’ve any questions.

Hi there! Can Auntie Yu Lian speak English?

Hi, is she considered as freelance and we have to apply work permit for her? Do you know if she is currently engaged in April 2022?

Thanks!

Hi, yes freelance and work permit is needed. I’m not too sure if she is available as I’ve ended my confinement. Best to check with her.

My nanny can speak English, Chinese and Malay... highly recommended. I engaged her earlier this year and had an amazing experience. She cooks well, took great care of my newborn and let me have plenty of rest. Her name is Janet and she is from Confinement Angels. Can try asking if she's available.

Can I check with fellow mummies who have engaged freelance nannies during covid - any complications applying for work permit? I have a freelance option ready but I’m worried that the work permit falls through and then we’ll have to scramble to get one from an agency.

Is she pro breast feeding? How is her rates like?

Can I check with fellow mummies who have engaged freelance nannies during covid - any complications applying for work permit? I have a freelance option ready but I’m worried that the work permit falls through and then we’ll have to scramble to get one from an agency.
Is yours from Malaysia ? not an issue. I managed to bring in my confinement nanny from malaysia last November. The work permit application process was very fast, got approval within 1 day. but you have make sure you extend social visit pass also if she is already in Singapore to cover her working time with you (used to be white card pre covid). If you are not sure, call MOM, they are very helpful and patient to answer all questions.

My nanny will be with me till mid/end march, she has vacancy in April/May. Do let me know if you want to connect. She only speaks Chinese or Cantonese. She is our family members go-to confinement nanny for past 8 years. Thanks.

Hi, is she considered as freelance and we have to apply work permit for her? Do you know if she is currently engaged in April 2022?

Thanks!
Hi, have you found your confinement nanny? She is our family go-to nanny. I'm hiring her for 16 weeks. She has vacancy in April if you haven't found any. She has over 20 years experience, speaks only canto or chinese though. Very very responsible person. Let me know you would like to connect to see if she fits your style. She is not tech savvy. Thanks.

Is she pro breastfeeding l?

Is yours from Malaysia ? not an issue. I managed to bring in my confinement nanny from malaysia last November. The work permit application process was very fast, got approval within 1 day. but you have make sure you extend social visit pass also if she is already in Singapore to cover her working time with you (used to be white card pre covid). If you are not sure, call MOM, they are very helpful and patient to answer all questions.

My nanny will be with me till mid/end march, she has vacancy in April/May. Do let me know if you want to connect. She only speaks Chinese or Cantonese. She is our family members go-to confinement nanny for past 8 years. Thanks.
Yes she’s from Malaysia. Thanks for the info and sharing your experience! I’m going out of the way to get her as she is a family friend so all good…appreciate you reccing your nanny though!

work permit application is usually no issue, its usually how reliable is the nanny, as we have seen many nanny take on a few assignment then give to other nanny & pocket commission
Do we have to purchase nanny insurance for them if we do not engage agency?

Hi, have you found your confinement nanny? She is our family go-to nanny. I'm hiring her for 16 weeks. She has vacancy in April if you haven't found any. She has over 20 years experience, speaks only canto or chinese though. Very very responsible person. Let me know you would like to connect to see if she fits your style. She is not tech savvy. Thanks.

Hi. Is your nanny still available? My EDD is around 20 July. Thanks

Hello, i would also like to recommend my freelance confinement nanny, Yan Jie, who helped our transition as first time parents a breeze. It was very reassuring to have her around with her knowledge and experience. She takes care of our newborn very well and is able to comfort him whenever he cries.

Other than that, she has great time management as she is able to perform light chores (eg laundry) on top of cooking our meals and preparing red date tea and nourishing soups every day. She is a fast learner and works around fast in the kitchen after a quick orientation on the first day she arrived. Being proactive, she also cleans up the kitchen after usage.

She is also very supportive of breastfeeding but does not pass any judgement if parents opt to feed formula. For our arrangement, she settles the baby’s night feeds with FM so that we get to sleep as much as we can. Throughout the day, she also reminds the mummy to get as much rest in between the baby’s feeds.

She can be contacted via whatsapp at +60 17-286 9959. Able to converse in mandarin and cantonese.

Hi,
I will like to recommend my confinement nanny 阿美 whom I have just completed 6 weeks of confinement with. With great sadness I have to embark on the parenthood journey of 2 kids without her help. I would strongly recommend her to those who are looking for support. She will be in Singapore July onwards.
A few reasons why I would recommend her is :

1. Food
She cooks very yummy and nutritious food for both myself and my family. Her food are not too salty and oily and really cater to the taste buds of both my hubby and son. My son has such ferocious appetite when he tastes her food. There is variety in her confinement food so it is never plain old boring.

2. Baby Care
She loves my daughter a lot and really enjoys interacting and talking to her. She is pro-breastfeeding and has been a great help in sharing with me pointers on my daughter’s pattern. She is very responsive to my daughter’s needs and allowed me to really rest in my first 2-3 weeks of recovery.

3. Mother Care
Confinement is all about our recovery. So prior to my delivery she guided me as to what are the things I would need to prepare and where to get them. She also suggested buying other tonics after the 28 days confinement to continue to strength and heal my internal organs. She is very adaptable and easy to get along so we have many chit chat sessions sharing on food recipe and ways to keep slim.

4.Hygiene
I am super particular about cleanliness so I am thankful she is very hygienic and will bathe 2 times a day and keep the toilet and kitchen very clean. She has a style of management of organisation in the kitchen I learnt a lot from her how to do meal preparation in a more efficient way.

i have uploaded a few dishes she has cooked and should you like to engage her help pls contact her 阿美 at +60 16--651 5646. Recommended by Joy

Attachments

• F5F6EA69-86B6-44DE-9E13-F232622B0152.jpeg
    F5F6EA69-86B6-44DE-9E13-F232622B0152.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 104
  • 47B825D2-BB6D-4EE1-B961-DA4D816D9856.jpeg
    47B825D2-BB6D-4EE1-B961-DA4D816D9856.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 111
  • 023799C1-F3FD-492C-9119-58A6D4AD161D.jpeg
    023799C1-F3FD-492C-9119-58A6D4AD161D.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 108
  • FC747556-F862-496D-9D5D-77F64ADC0C4B.jpeg
    FC747556-F862-496D-9D5D-77F64ADC0C4B.jpeg
    150.1 KB · Views: 99
  • 286C3F1C-6DD1-4F7B-9C0E-039B3BBAFFEA.jpeg
    286C3F1C-6DD1-4F7B-9C0E-039B3BBAFFEA.jpeg
    182.9 KB · Views: 98
Hi,
I will like to recommend my confinement nanny 阿美 whom I have just completed 6 weeks of confinement with. With great sadness I have to embark on the parenthood journey of 2 kids without her help. I would strongly recommend her to those who are looking for support. She will be in Singapore July onwards.
A few reasons why I would recommend her is :

1. Food
She cooks very yummy and nutritious food for both myself and my family. Her food are not too salty and oily and really cater to the taste buds of both my hubby and son. My son has such ferocious appetite when he tastes her food. There is variety in her confinement food so it is never plain old boring.

2. Baby Care
She loves my daughter a lot and really enjoys interacting and talking to her. She is pro-breastfeeding and has been a great help in sharing with me pointers on my daughter’s pattern. She is very responsive to my daughter’s needs and allowed me to really rest in my first 2-3 weeks of recovery.

3. Mother Care
Confinement is all about our recovery. So prior to my delivery she guided me as to what are the things I would need to prepare and where to get them. She also suggested buying other tonics after the 28 days confinement to continue to strength and heal my internal organs. She is very adaptable and easy to get along so we have many chit chat sessions sharing on food recipe and ways to keep slim.

4.Hygiene
I am super particular about cleanliness so I am thankful she is very hygienic and will bathe 2 times a day and keep the toilet and kitchen very clean. She has a style of management of organisation in the kitchen I learnt a lot from her how to do meal preparation in a more efficient way.

i have uploaded a few dishes she has cooked and should you like to engage her help pls contact her 阿美 at +60 16--651 5646. Recommended by Joy

Hi joy.. just PM u

Back