When a child is sick (flu, hfmd, cough)

There is no specific treatment fora a cold or flu but there are some things you can do to make your child more comfortable.
1 use infant paracetamole or ibuprofen
2 only use over the counter remedies recommended by your pharmacist
3 encourage your child to drink more fluids

Mummies, anybody child here always sick?

depends on the age of the child
if just enter into pre-school/childcare, it is expected... those illness are like a series of "vaccinations" to strengthen the immune system, about 1 year to 1.5 years the frequency will reduce.

get updated flu vaccine for kid and adults (to break possible cycle)
covid vaccine - up to you
mask up
hand sanitiser
cultivate hygienic habits
feed vitamin c gummy/ cod liver oil to help strengthen immune system

GP recommended exercise more for kid, eg. swimming.

Hello, my nanny did recommend me to give my kid antibiotics/probiotics when she was falling sick easily back then but I also consulted my doctor before giving them to her so you should too but it did help imrpvoe her immune system

My nanny also took the effort to maintain hygiene by washing and sanitising my kid's hands throughout the day like before meals, after playground, .etc, changing diapers more frequently, cleaning and sanitising the house more...

My nanny also took the effort to maintain hygiene by washing and sanitising my kid's hands throughout the day like before meals, after playground, .etc, changing diapers more frequently, cleaning and sanitising the house more...
Hi Jia hui, your nanny sounds well experienced! Can I ask if she is a confinement nanny? Do yoiu mind sharing more? My wife and I are thinking of hiring a nanny to help us out with our upcoming baby. Would be of great help to us

Back