Pregnant and has breast lumps

Bb1981

Hi, I’m in the first trimester and had breast filler done 11 years ago. Part of it was absorbed and some became hard lumps. I’m very afraid and worried that it will affect my pregnancy and breast cancer is at risk. I’m 40 years old and is my first preggy.

Anyone has this experience or advise please

Hi, I’m in the first trimester and had breast filler done 11 years ago. Part of it was absorbed and some became hard lumps. I’m very afraid and worried that it will affect my pregnancy and breast cancer is at risk. I’m 40 years old and is my first preggy.

Anyone has this experience or advise please

Hi I’ve done it about 11 years ago in Singapore also. First time aqualift second time macrolane then I got infection and doc had to squeeze out most fillers. I got mastitis when I breastfed my first child one year later and the surgeon had to remove my residual filler surgically. Ever since then no infection and I had three more kids after but recently I went back for check up surgeon said still have little bit of the residual filler in my breasts and said no need to remove if no signs of infection. But I’ve been so worried cos I can feel some small hard lumps underneath my right breast and worried it would be cancerous later. I’m thinking of looking for a surgeon to remove properly but I’m in Melbourne now no doc had any experience in this. How did yours go?? Did you do anything about it?

Back