Hi Anyone seeing Dr Ting Hua Sieng at PEH

Stephany

Hello all the moms to be.
I am currently at my 21 weeks and is still residing in US and seeing OBs here but I will return to Singapore in June. I booked an OB appointment with Parkway East Hospital because it is very near to our home in Singapore. PEH has recommended Dr Ting Hua Sieng. I am wondering if anyone has been seeing her and any reviews ?
I do really hope I can do my checks and delivery in PEH because of the location. But I wonder if I should book maybe one more appointment at other private hospitals just in case ? Any thoughts?

I knew her as she is previously from
The Obstetrics & Gynaecology Centre at Paragon and current own her clinic at Parkway East .
She found out my medical condition when my current Gynae is on hospitalization leave and she did leep surgery on me.
After surgery, I visit her twice a year for regular checkup. I was trying to conceive 2 months ago and she gave very sound advice. After the first try, I’m pregnant and I’m very happy to have her as my Gynae!

Hi Amuro, thanks for the reply and congrats on the pregnancy! I've been seeing her for three times already and she has been quite nice. I am gonna go with her as my gynea, baby is due in just one month!

Back