Myanmar maids - BEWARE OF this name - KHIANG ZIN SOE!!

maufy

BEWARE!! If you intend to hire this Myanmar maid to take care of babies or toddler!!

Worker name: KHAING ZIN SOE

Dear mummies,

Please aware of this name if you are intend to hire a new Myanmar helper, she was my Previous maid and I stop hiring her in Earlier April and sent her back immediately after I found her mistreated my 1yo baby. She was a fresh maid and stayed with me for almost a year. Am glad that I decided to discontinue her help before it turn into child abused case. I did reported to polis and MOM about her mistreated case as record and reference. If case the new employer wants to check her history, please feel free to contact me.

The reason why I choose to bring out this issues here is, my agent told me that her bio data is available for new employer in data bank. Seem like she wants to come back to here to work.. When she leave she did scolded me and my agent that she doesn't like Singapore and will never come back again. Now, only 3-months time she is available to work here again.. Am just worry that the same incidents will happen again to any babies or toddler.

I am sorry for what had happened, hope your little prince/princess is well now.

Do you mind sharing more information on how she mistreated your baby?
I guess it would be really useful.

Hi Cantaloupe, thanks! My little boy is fine now but still afraid of the same "color skin" people as my previous maid now.
Do PM me your email address and I will revert to you in more details about her.. too long stories to tell here..

Hi cantaloupe, pls share also since i also hiring a maid to look after my 21mo son. And this is my 1st time with maid so im clueless about their "game" behind us. I think it can be a good share to all mummies with maid here

I have hired my ex-maid last year after baby's full month. Her main duty was to take care of my boy. Since she was a fresh maid in SIN and had no experience in handling baby and cannot communicate well in english, I trained her for a full 7 months before returning to work.
As most of the time she was home alone with my baby so i very clear to her that I would be putting up web cams in the house (and its locations) to monitor her while I was out at work.

I noticed that she started to get very impatience with my baby (thru cctv) after i returned to work. She snapped easily at my little boy at the slightest thing. I told her on several occasions to be more patient with my boy.
However, things did not improve and became worst..

Wow..even with cctv she dare to do it. In this case can we send the record to MOM so she cant back to sg again ? MOM should stand on our side , right ? Not all the time talk about their rights

Hi Novitahandoko, I did sent my request to MOM to blacklist or ban her for coming back SIN to work.. unfortunately the rules here is only protect FDW rights not we employers..that's why I can only share info here to warm others mummies..

"An employment ban is a serious matter and we will do so if there is some evidence of a wrongdoing on the worker’s part, for example, arising from a police investigation or where she is convicted of an offence. We are not able to place an employment ban on a foreign domestic worker based on feedback alone. Doing so unilaterally against any party would go against the principles of natural justice (i.e. a fair opportunity to be heard)."

I gave my contact details as referee so in case any new employer want to know her history then can contact me..am willing to do so just pray hard that no more innocent babies and toddlers will be the next victim..

She claimed that she is single but i found her photo of wedding ceremony when my agent bring her back and I clear her stuff.. found more things hiding at panties n inside bras.. etc..

Back