Post Number: 582
|Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 12:31 pm: ||
1) My domestic helper will be entitled to 15 days leave if I renew her provided she have completed her 2 years contract with me. Am I right?
2) The month that she will be on home leave, she will not be paid?
3) If I do not want to renew her contract, do I still need to pay her 15 days upon completion of contract?
4) The 15 days home leave is applicable for every 2 years or 1 year?
5) Dental care for my domestic helper provided she have tooth decays?
6) In the event she just wants to go for dental check-up (no tooth decays just the normal check up) Do I need to pay for her dental fees?
Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks in advance.
Post Number: 1627
|Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 4:39 pm: ||
The answers to your quests.
2) No, the 15 days home leave is her entitlement after 2 yrs contract thus is paid leave & you've to pay her.
3) No, you don't have to pay her 15 days leave if you're not renewing her contract.
4) 2 yrs
5) Usually, dental care is for all dental services & treatment. Refer to your contract between you & the maid under dental & medical benefits.
6) Usually yes.
Hope the above clears your doubts.